Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 7 - not sure and confused

Seattle, March 25th, 2008 - I am not sure what to expect today. It was quite quiet today in the corridors. No new major development. I have no updates from either the doctor or the nurses on what to expect today.

If nothing comes up, maybe I will study the medication list for Shivam (it's over 2 pages, believe it or not). Also, I might send Urmila home for a couple of hours to look after Meera. Urmila has been extremely upset about Meera's fever and I do not blme her. She is a mother after all. But, as they say, mother is the strongest person of all. And I agree. If this were not the case, why would one remember their mother when in pain?

We will get through this.
We will get through this.
We will get through this.

Each morning is a fresh start with new vigour. One less day from 3 and a 1/2 years to go.

10 AM: Just found out that he is getting an injection shot in his leg muscle today. This is part of the chemotherapy protocol and the drug name is PEGaspergase. We do have the luxury to choose the time of injection. We haven't yet decided when.

Today we have a lot of questions for the doctor. He is very tired and I want to know and understand why.

No comments: